Goldfarb & Gerzog is a personal injury law firm dedicated to providing high quality, aggressive legal representation to victims of personal injury. Our firm handles many different types of personal injury cases, most of which are covered in detail on this website. Among the many kinds of cases we handle are claims for:
- People injured in automobile accidents resulting from the negligence of other drivers.
- People injured in large truck accidents.
- Wrongful death suits that arise from the conduct of another person.
- People who suffer injuries due to hospital staff negligence and medical malpractice. These claims include nursing home abuse, one of today's most troubling areas.
- Babies who suffer birth injuries, brain damage, or cerebral palsy due to birth trauma or medical malpractice.
- Spinal Cord Injury claims that result from trauma or disease.
- Traumatic Brain Injury claims caused by a sudden physical force that result in loss of brain function.
- Construction workers or other workers injured through the negligence of others.
- Victims of toxic torts, such as harm caused by pesticides, lead paint, chemical exposure, or water contamination.
- People injured by defective tires or vehicle design, such as in the Firestone tire litigation.
An initial discussion with us about your case is free of charge or obligation, and we only charge a fee if we're successful in recovering an award for you. We will not ask you to pay a retainer fee up front, because we recognize that most people cannot afford to do so. Our fees are based on a percentage of any recovery we make for you. This is called a contingent fee agreement.
Typically, we handle these and other types of personal injury cases. To discuss your injuries and your case with us, call us at 212-227-4242 today, or click here to submit your case to us for a free review.
Goldfarb & Gerzog